Únete al equipo CSDSIP
Claims Services Manager
Lead Your Team. Be A Mentor. Make An Impact
The Claims Services Manager leads our Claims Team, develops department strategic goals, ensures claims service excellence, and serves as a primary connection point between CSDSIP Members, our
Management Team, and our Board of Directors. The Claims Services Manager also develops the claims
team budget, ensures efficient and fair claims services, and maintains an inventory of complex litigation
and complicated property losses. Though the position demands a robust understanding of claims
adjusting, the ideal candidate would strengthen our already collaborative network and understand the
importance of Member service to CSDSIP’s overall organizational success. We are looking for someone
who sees the bigger picture, and can help mentor, coach, train, and develop the Claims Team and strengthen their place in the CSDSIP network.
CSDSIP is Member owned and governed, and customer service is the heart of who we are.
That is why 80% of Colorado school districts trust us with their property and liability insurance needs.
We work hard to keep that trust, providing advice, guidance, and training to support the great work of
Colorado educators. Our Claims Department ensures CSDSIP’s continued financial and operational
success and our Manager of Claims Services not only guides the Claims Team, but works on the
Executive Management Team to plan, promote, and drive CSDSIP into a successful future
• Leadership experience, with demonstrated abilities creating a productive and team-centered environment
• 3-5 years of claims supervisory experience
• Extensive knowledge of property & liability claim adjusting practices
• Excellent communication and conflict management skills
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office
• A Self-starter, capable of working independently and concurrently managing multiple projects and tasks
• Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
• Clear oral and written communication and strong public speaking skills
• Experience submitting excess insurance and reinsurance claims
• Willingness to travel occasionally, up to 15 times per year
$90,000 - $117,000 Annually
Our team takes care of our Members, we take care of our team. CSDSIP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees, including a generous 401(k) match; participation in the Colorado Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA); paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; and a flexible schedule. Office attire is usually casual, and our atmosphere is more relaxed than the typical corporation.
Please send a resume and other application materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis
Envíe su currículum junto con cualquier otro documento de respaldo al correo electrónico vinculado anteriormente